The History of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs




Ronald Shillingford, author of 'The History of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs' will be popping into Queens Park Books on Saturday 4th December between 1pm and 3pm to sign copies of his book and he will be available to answer any of your questions about his work and his latest book.


'Throughout history, events and people have shaped the world we live in today. Some are famous, whilst others are merely distant figures rarely acknowledged for their contributions. Bringing the periods and events together, seeing them through the lives of such individuals, is illuminating, informative and enjoyable. This book has all three. History at its most enjoyable'.

Paul-Henke

The History of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs is an essential addition to the personal library of anyone who has the entrepreneurial spark. I will happily lend or give away many of my books but this is a book I won't let out of my house. For anyone who has the enterprising spirit, this book is a reference manual, a book of bedtime stories, a source of inspiration and a set of battle plans. As I read the stories of self-made men and women from the last 1000 years, I became more and more inspired in my own story and my own journey. I am so pleased I stumbled upon this gem. --Daniel Priestley Serial Entrepreneur and International Speaker.